BALI PRIVATE CAR CHARTER WITH DRIVER
Bali private car charter in Bali is the best way to see the entire island and all it has to offer. Multiple car sizes are available for group sizes of up to 12 people, perfect for couples, groups of friends, or even large families. Your driver will pick you up at your accommodation and take you anywhere on the island in a day. A Bali private car hire opens up an entire world of possibilities for your holiday; check out the art scene in Ubud, surf the best hidden beaches, cruise up and down Mt. Batur and see the famed rice terraces, or eat and drink at all the latest hotspots on this happening island.
Your driver will patiently wait for you at every stop and take you anywhere you want to go. If you love having freedom of choice and having fun at your own pace, then there is no better way to discover Bali.
- See Bali with no tour groups, no itineraries, and no schedules – a private Bali car charter is the best value way to see the island of the gods at your own pace!
- Plan your own perfect day: take in the best spots, restaurants, spas, and activities on the island!
- Most Bali itineraries and tours can be arranged with your private car and driver, so mix and match to your heart’s content
- Ride in comfort and safety, with multiple car size options to fit groups of 5-12 passengers and a local driver/guide who can navigate the confusing roads and traffic on the island
- Stay cool in modern vehicles with air conditioning for all passengers
car & pricing
Comfortable and fully air-conditioned car
11% Tourist Tax
Ticket or entrance fees
Lunch and other expenses
Pay in cash when you met the driver in IDR(Indonesian Rupiah).
The 10-hour clock starts when you board the car at pickup location and ends when we drop you off at your hotel.
Additionally, if you wish to extend the 10-hour period, the price is 10 percent from the default price per hour.
Remote Area Policy
We provide pick-up and drop-off at the Airport, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, North Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur and main part of Ubud. Please contact us for pricing and availability in other areas.
Remote Area Policy:
The price above is valid for visiting common attractions in south Bali (Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Tanah Lot) and central Bali (north Ubud, Kintamani, Ulun Danu, Jatiluwih, Padangbai).
If you happen to visit north Bali (Lovina, Munduk, Gitgit, Sekumpul) and east Bali (Besakih, Lempuyang, Tirta Gangga, Amed, Tulamben) there will be additional charge of IDR 150,000 (approx USD 7). While if you visit western tip of Bali (Gilimanuk, Pemuteran, Menjangan) the additional charge is IDR 250,000 (approx USD 14) on top of the agreed 10-hour pricing.
Please let us know if you need to clarify whether your itinerary qualifies for normal or remote price.
You are also encouraged to contact us for special requests.